With Manly now looking at needing to rebuild, the Broncos, Sharks and Eels in various stages of rebuilding, the Storm closing in on having to do the same soon with their big 3 aging, the Dragons thinking rebuilding equals releasing all your good players and the Panthers doing a fantastic job of it in the last few years, what do people think is an acceptable time period to rebuild?
Personally I think as long as the club is moving forward in the first 12 months, is competitive in the next 12 - 24 after that and a title chace after that I would be happy. Obviously some clubs pull it off faster, some slower.
How long would you expect your club to take to rebuild, something every club goes through.
Personally I think as long as the club is moving forward in the first 12 months, is competitive in the next 12 - 24 after that and a title chace after that I would be happy. Obviously some clubs pull it off faster, some slower.
How long would you expect your club to take to rebuild, something every club goes through.
Rebuilding a Club
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire