Stone needs to make the call.
Gidley's a club a legend and deserve to go out with respect.
Even though Sione made a couple mistakes, I thought the Knights look to have better shape in attack with him in the 1.
But you can't have either them on the bench.
Randall needs to be the utility.
I will give Gidley 3 more games at fullback. If he continues to play badly then he should retire.
Gidley's a club a legend and deserve to go out with respect.
Even though Sione made a couple mistakes, I thought the Knights look to have better shape in attack with him in the 1.
But you can't have either them on the bench.
Randall needs to be the utility.
I will give Gidley 3 more games at fullback. If he continues to play badly then he should retire.
Sione or Gidley - Stone
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire