I know Monday Night games are here to stay due to the ratings Fox Sports get, but it's so hard to get too after work and sometimes I just can't make it.
Also the games are kicking off right on 7pm or 7:01pm which is annoying not 7 or 8 minutes past 7 like they used to which allows even less time.
I can make it this Monday, but I can't make it to the Dragons game at home a few weeks after which is annoying.
In the last few rounds Souths will probably be scheduled for a few Thursday night games which is very annoying too.
What are others thoughts on making it too Monday games?
Also the games are kicking off right on 7pm or 7:01pm which is annoying not 7 or 8 minutes past 7 like they used to which allows even less time.
I can make it this Monday, but I can't make it to the Dragons game at home a few weeks after which is annoying.
In the last few rounds Souths will probably be scheduled for a few Thursday night games which is very annoying too.
What are others thoughts on making it too Monday games?
Mon Night is very hard to get too.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire