Not sighted since the Melbourne game.
With this week having one, possibly both Fifitas out you would think he must play.
Prior and Heigno try their ring off but we miss Taga's damaging impact off the bench.
If we are missing one of the Fifis this is the pack I'd like to see
Heigno
Ennis
Fifi
Graham
Lewis
Gallen
Barba
Taga
Bukuya
Toops
If we see Prior instead of Taga I will lose my god damn mind.
With this week having one, possibly both Fifitas out you would think he must play.
Prior and Heigno try their ring off but we miss Taga's damaging impact off the bench.
If we are missing one of the Fifis this is the pack I'd like to see
Heigno
Ennis
Fifi
Graham
Lewis
Gallen
Barba
Taga
Bukuya
Toops
If we see Prior instead of Taga I will lose my god damn mind.
Tagatese
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire