(Continued from Reddy for 2014: http://ift.tt/1x36MsN)
Reddy is only signed until the end of this year with the Rabbitohs, he is a good defencive back with a high work rate, finishes off tries with the safest hands in the league which is why he has earned a permanent starting position with the Rabbitohs. He protects leads unlike someone of the leaky cauldrons we have had over the last few years. I think he is a good option if Robinson turns out to be more rocks than diamonds or if Champion only plays half of this season. Wouldn't it be good if we could have slot him in with Champion and Semi looking to be out this week?
#Reddyfor2016
Reddy was made to be blue and gold.
Feel free to print out my signature and stick it on the back of your car, thanks. Lets get this trending on twitter. Once I have enough signatures I will forward it to the Eels recruitment.
Reddy is only signed until the end of this year with the Rabbitohs, he is a good defencive back with a high work rate, finishes off tries with the safest hands in the league which is why he has earned a permanent starting position with the Rabbitohs. He protects leads unlike someone of the leaky cauldrons we have had over the last few years. I think he is a good option if Robinson turns out to be more rocks than diamonds or if Champion only plays half of this season. Wouldn't it be good if we could have slot him in with Champion and Semi looking to be out this week?
#Reddyfor2016
Reddy was made to be blue and gold.
Feel free to print out my signature and stick it on the back of your car, thanks. Lets get this trending on twitter. Once I have enough signatures I will forward it to the Eels recruitment.
Reddy for 2016 Petition
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire